Monday 14 January 2008

Specktacular!

My dear darling cousin Naomi, being the kind and generous soul that she is, for Christmas/birthday bought my sister and I tickets to the Spicks and Speck'tacular - the live show of Spicks and Specks - at the Enmore Theatre on the 12th of January. It was a highly entertaining evening and was a brilliant remedy to my somewhat tired and work-weary mind. Adam Hills is a lovely fellow - very sedate and likeable while being funny at the same time. Good old Myf and Alan slot in nicely to the whole act too.
What DOESN'T slot in nicely are STUPID audience members who get up on stage (they played the game with audience members as contestants) and think they are funnier than the three professional funny people COMBINED and spend the entire evening trying to out do them, thinking that regular expletives and stupid dances will somehow win over the crowd. Sweeheart - NO ONE PAID $42.90 TO SEE YOU. GO HOME.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
You see, the thing is, I have a lot of thoughts. I think I have more thoughts than the average person. And while you are getting a highly censored version of my thoughts here, I feel like I at least want my trivial musings to have some sort of semi permanent area, where, if necessary, I can return to and admire my own wit and wisdom.