Monday 17 August 2009

From my bed

I can see, on my desk (left to right):
Pile of books, including but not limited to: Jewish Wry: Essays on Jewish Humor, books on Leonardo Sciascia, Good Weekends Away, The Actor's Handbook, Trinny and Susannah's Survival Guide, possibly an Italian dictionary
Un-given 21st birthday present for a close friend
File stack
Picture of self + high school besties
Stack of ancient CDs recently relistened to, topped off by empty money box
PAU Graduation paperweight
Very very very very very lovely anniversary present(s) from even more lovely boyfriend
Rosehip oil
Two empty wine bottles holding candles
Pen holder matching money box
Green clutched gifted to self by generous if stylistically questionable mother
Rarely used enormous old iMac
Vitamins: B complex, C, Multi, Omega3
Earring display rack
Oil burner holding all the keys except the ones I actually use
Pile of stickers from work topped off by actual keys
Eucalyptus oil

Meanwhile, I'm doing my readings in bed, with waterbottle, tissues and today's shirt in grabbing distance. Reckon that tells you lots of what you needs to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant. Totally sums up my views on "alternative" clothing and student living. Excellent...

Followers

About Me

My photo
You see, the thing is, I have a lot of thoughts. I think I have more thoughts than the average person. And while you are getting a highly censored version of my thoughts here, I feel like I at least want my trivial musings to have some sort of semi permanent area, where, if necessary, I can return to and admire my own wit and wisdom.